Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Urban Living in Irvine - Are Singles Buying?

Lately my phone has really began to ring with single homebuyers inquiring about the urban condo's listed in the various high rises throughout Irvine.  I think urban living may be catching on with the single demographic what do you think?

I admit this condo, grabs my attention! 

What I am hearing from Singles is this:
  • These homes meet their desired lifestyle - they are busy professionals not looking for the typical white picket fence home.
  • They love the concierge service - they are all ready spending dollars each month on fitness, entertainment, etc now it is included
  • Location is key
Currently there are approximatly 13 homes listed in Irvine, priced from $360,000-$1.599,000. 

So what do you think, is urban living for you?  Let us know!

No comments: